WELCOME! GLASSROOM is your friendly destination to experience glass, make art, and have fun!
Jump right in to make fused glass art in our bright and welcoming GLASSROOM studio! Designed for families, groups of friends, Saturday fun, artists of all experience levels, and those who are just curious to learn about glass - Visit GLASSROOM!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
RESERVE YOUR SPOT or WALK IN...
- Reserve your spot online or call ahead to let us know you are coming to one of our weekly GLASSROOM sessions. Reservations recommended for groups of 4+. CLICK HERE to reserve your spot today.
- Walk-In! Not sure what time you can arrive? Looking for a last-minute activity to do with your friends or family? GLASSROOM is ready for you! Stop by during the following times:
WEEKLY GLASSROOM HOURS:
Thursdays, 1pm - 8pm
Fridays, 10am - 4pm
Saturdays, 10am - 4pm
WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
- Parking is available in our lot around the back of the building. Enter GLASSROOM through the double glass doors.
- Our friendly staff will greet you and get you checked in.
- Safety First! You will be asked to sign a waiver and you will be given safety glasses to wear while in the glass studio (unless you are already wearing prescription glasses! Your own glasses will work fine as well).
- Wear closed toed shoes while in the glass studio! We wont turn you away if you have on open-toed shoes, but we recommend protecting your feet while in GLASSROOM.
- Your instructor will get your group settled at a table and walk you through the entire process after you check in.
- You will have over 25+ glass projects to select from! Including coasters, pendants, bowls, platters, picture frames, and more.
- Your instructor will walk you through your design material options and show you samples of finished projects for inspiration.
- Projects are priced individually and include ALL FEES (firing, time, materials, etc). There are no additional fees.
- GLASSROOM projects range in price from $10-$105. Our most popular projects are between $15-$45/each
- Relax, create, and have fun! Spend as long as you need to create as many projects as you'd like, and you pay at the end for whatever you make. GLASSROOM accepts all major credit cards including AMEX, cash, or check.
- Your glass projects will be fired in our kilns over the following days.
** You can pick up your finished glass projects anytime after a week from your class date.**
Just stop by during our open hours and your projects will be wrapped up and ready. We don't typically call customers when their projects are complete - we promise they will be complete after a week!
CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR GLASSROOM TODAY!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do I have to sign up ahead of time?
No, you do not! Stop in anytime during our OPEN GLASSROOM HOURS and you can create! We do recommend reserving your spot ahead of time for groups of 4 or more. CLICK HERE to register online to let us know you are coming.
Is GLASSROOM good for adults and children?
Glassroom is designed for all ages! Certainly adults of all skill levels are welcome! We have created a safe and fun atmosphere for friends and families of all kinds. We also welcome children ages 4+. If you have a little one, you are absolutely welcome, but you might need to help them along a bit more. We also offer a Story Time series of glass classes designed for 3-6 yr olds.
I've never worked with glass before, will I be ok?
Yes! GLASSROOM is a perfect first experience with fused glass. In GLASSROOM students are using precut bases and a range of colorful accessory glass materials to create their designs. Anyone can do it!
I don't know what to make! Can you help?
Yes! There are tons of finished samples on display in GLASSROOM to inspire you. You can always recreate a design you see in our studio, or create something totally new.
Think a guided class might be right for you? We also offer a range of project-specific classes to walk you through creating a piece step by step! CLICK HERE to view our list of upcoming Special Glassroom Classes.
When will I get my project back?
We promise all glass projects to be fired and ready for pick up anytime after one-week from your class date. We will wrap up and store your project until you are able to pick it up. We do not typically call, we make sure all projects are complete in 1-week. Stop by anytime we are open to pick up your project. Worried? Call us to check on the progress of your piece! 513-321-0206
Do you ship fired projects? I live out of town.
Yes. We offer a $25 shipping fee for any project that fits in a flat rate box. Of course shipping glass is always risky, so if you are able, we always recommend picking up in person. But for those students who live outside of Cincinnati, we are happy to ship your fired projects to you or your loved ones!